Thursday, August 29, 2013

His Boss Lady by Emily Walker

 

His Boss Lady by Emily Walker
 
 
Rating:
 
3 Fun Quickie Panty Rating


Synopsis:
 
Emma Michaels gets off on people calling her ma’am and fearing the sound of her four inch heels as she stomps by her employees’ offices. The intelligent female worked hard to make partner at Johnson, Franks and Michaels and will not let anything distract her from work. With her path set firmly towards the future she has no idea that a young intern is coming to derail her plans. Tyler Higgins is proving to be a distraction that creates chaos and anxiety in Emma’s world. Will the young and handsome Higgins take the exec to school or has she met her match?

Tyler Higgins is a shark. The master of everything he touches comes from a long line of CEOs and self-starting businessmen. Landing his dream internship was icing on an already well-dressed cake, but shadowing a woman was not what he had in mind. Emma Michaels’ attitude about work drives him crazy, and he cannot help but test her every chance he gets. However, not wanting to shadow Emma does not stop Tyler from thinking of the naughty things he could do to the buxom brunette haired beauty. Yes, this is dangerous territory.
 
 
 
Review:
 
Sometimes I really like having something to read that is quick, cute, and funny.  His Boss Lady by Emily Walker was exactly that! The book starts off with business woman Emma Michaels who is expecting to work with a new female intern.  After a little mix-up, Emma ends up with hottie Tyler Higgins as her new intern.  Emma likes being the one calling the shots, but Tyler enjoys toying with her plans just a bit.  Tyler cracked me up when he went head-to-head with Emma on some of their work adventures.
 
 


They liked pulling pranks on one another, but also did some pretty nasty things to each other that started a few arguments and caused resentment.  Even with all that, there is of course a lot of sexual tension and chemistry going on between the two.
 
 


There is a moment when something goes terribly wrong and you see how Tyler puts everything to the side to console Emma when she needs a shoulder to cry on.  I really liked how the relationship blossomed.  In fact, I liked it so much that I was kind of disappointed when things got pretty hot and heavy, it was over before you blinked!  With it being such a quick read, I just wanted more of these two crazy people!  Pretty predictable, but if you are looking for a fast-paced romantic comedy, this one might be for you!

~Mindy

My Recommendation:
If you enjoyed Wallbanger by Alice Clayton, then you will like His Boss Lady!
 
About Emily Walker:
 
I adore writing about everything. Creating worlds and the complicated, tortured, sometimes insane characters within them makes me happy. I write in every genre and love sharing my work with others. Currently writing so many stories at once I struggle to write the sequels people are begging for. It will happen though, eventually.

Living in the mountains with my red-bearded love and our cat and dog. I work at my alma-mater, am in grad school, and have a second job as a freelance writer. I am attempting to learn to crochet, I run a lot, and my Kindle is with me always.

 
 
Contact Emily Walker:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Purchase Link:
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the great review! I love Southern Sass it's a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Southern Sass | All Rights Reserved | Web and Blog Design by .